Selling your business is a process, one which Real Estate Agency Sales has perfected for the sale of real estate agencies and rent rolls.
Selling businesses is not necessarily harder, but it is a very different process than residential real estate sales, and generally takes longer than a residential property sale. The buyer is more educated, less willing to make random decisions and will take advice from several sources. We know how complex it can be when a home buyer starts taking advice from parents, friends, solicitors or accountants. More often than not it’s a deal breaker.
Finding buyers is not as simple as placing an advertisement, Real Estate Agency Sales uses a strategic process to generate maximum level of buyer enquiry and ensure premium prices for you. Our reputation is for achieving prices above other broker’s appraisals. We have a large database of buyers as a resource plus networks and contacts in all areas throughout Queensland. The protection of private and confidential information takes an experienced broker with discipline and outstanding negotiation skills.
Valuing a business or rent roll cannot be measured simply or by a template pigeon-holing you into a particular category. It requires an extensive check of all relevant facts and data involved within your business before an accurate appraisal can be completed. Contact us by filling form below for a Free Business Appraisal.
To proceed with the sale a buyer will require you to provide certain information. Immediate access to these details will ensure we don’t lose the buyer.
These details are as follows:
- At least 2 years P & L and balance sheets as provided by your accountant
- Detailed list of all plant and equipment
- Copies of all leases on premises and equipment
- Copy of franchise agreement (if applicable)
- Details of all personnel including length of service, their roles, rate of pay, hours worked per week, holiday leave and any outstanding wages, tax or super
- Your License number
- Your ABN and ACN number
- Brief description of the business, length of operation, how long you have owned the business, services provided etc.
- Detailed printout of your rental portfolio
- Printout of all arrears
- List of vacant properties